Sunday, December 16, 2018

Day 7

Today is our free day, which I spent the morning getting life back together the past week has been so busy that everything is everywhere. We learned how the ngobe use the plants to make bags. Victoria let use help her strip the plants to get the threads.

Later in the day we went to town where I again was reminded how I should know know Spanish. I had probably the best blended coffee I have ever had, then we headed out to check it out. We went to a local fruit stand where the owner showed us every fruit that we never knew existed so naturally we had to buy them and try them. We are full about half way through but so far they are quite interesting. We then went to the grocery store to get some snacks and as I was looking pretty closely at this bag and I feel someone pet me. Apparently the two men working were interested in my long Bleached blonde hair and just had to touch it.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment