Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Day 9

Today was Prep day, we put the finishing touches on our posters. We had a heck of a time designing our project last minute due to being in a group of 3 in which we collected a ton of data and thought we were presenting on the clarifications of habitats as the stream delineated. Last minute we were split up and are now analyzing the data we collected on the hydro lab. I think we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!!! With us working in the lab most of the day we were able to sneak away and check out the gardens a little more. It was amazing how much ground we covered but we did not get the chance to see as many birds as we did today. The kitchen crew puts out fruits to draw them into the patio area.

I'm a little anxious about presenting tomorrow with such little tine to prepare but I have a great partner so I think we will be okay.

This evening I went on a night hike with a couple people one of which was the man from NSF, he was super nice and interested in our project. Thankfully I did not see any snakes because it would have been really embarrassing. We did see a cute little fog though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment