Monday, December 17, 2018

Day 7

Last night we were all swapping stories and everyone is talking about the things they saw that day, a few mentioned seeing snakes... Yuck talk about my biggest fear,  thankfully even with all the ground we have covered we have only seen one, and that is one to many for me. I asked them where they were seeing these snakes (so I could avoid this area) apparently they have been swimming in the river, the same river that I have been standing in all week!!! Never been so thankful to be done with field work. 

Today we worked on our posters off and on through out the day. It was the first day we really hung around here and got to explore the gardens. As we were walking to the lab from the Wilson House Cass and I saw a bunch of monkeys. They were adorable, one got a little curious and was swinging from tree to tree towards me. It got so close that I started to back up, I thought it was going to try and poo on me.lol As they wondered off we went up the the patio where we just happened to be in the right place at the right time and all these beautiful bright birds were flying around. 

So our work day turned into be quite the animal sighting day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment